Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Friday, October 22, 2010

True Confections

There's a new pastry shop in town, and it has been churning out delectable baked goodies and yummy desserts anyone can recreate in their own homes and sinfully indulge in. True Confections is a half-hour casual baking tutorial that showcases easy-to-make and hard-to-resist desserts as well as great company from the show's three chatty ladies. QTV's very first baking show promises not just to satiate the viewers' sweet craving but also to give them a good time while doing so, making for a Sunday primetime entertainment like no other. So put on your aprons and flour those hands as the ladies start unraveling the delicious secrets behind your favorite desserts, only on True Confections.

0 comments:

Post a Comment