Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mango Feather Cake

Delicious and sweet dessert for Mom's special day

Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8

Ingredients

lady fingers or broas
1 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
1/2 cup butter
2 pieces ripe mangoes diced
2 pieces ripe mangoes thinly sliced
1 tetrabrick 250ml NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream

Procedure

1. Line a 9"x9" or 8"x8" square pan with a layer of broas.
2. Using a double boiler, cook the condensed milk with NESTLE All Purpose Cream until thick. Stir in the butter and diced mangoes. Cool.
3. Pour half over the broas and cover with another layer of broas and whipped cream. Chill until set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment