Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creme Brulee

Ingredients:

1 1/2 pack of ALASKA CRÉMA
1 cup ALASKA FRESH MILK
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
6 eggyolks
sugar

Procedure:

Pre-heat oven to 300°F.

Place crema, milk, sugar, and vanilla and eggyolks in a bowl and mix lightly to dissolved sugar. Pour into heat-proof serving molds and place molds.

Cover each mold with foil and place in a pan with hot water. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until top is firm to the touch.

Let cool and chill overnight before serving.

To assemble, sprinkle about a tablespoon of sugar on top of each flan and caramelize sugar using a kitchen torch or broil in the oven on high heat. Serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment