Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MALTED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Your favorite chocolate drink in this popular no bake dessert, which would surely be a favorite too!


Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4

Ingredients

1 cup MILO
1 tsp gelatin, unflavored
3 tbsp butter
1/4 cup NESTLE All Purpose Cream
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp. brandy (optional)
3 egg whites
NESTLE All Purpose Cream, chilled and whipped



Procedure:
1. Combine MILO, gelatin, and 1/4 cup water on top of double boiler. Cook until melted. Turn off fire; stir in butter, NESTLE Cream, sugar and brandy. Cool.
2. Beat eggwhites until stiff; cut and fold into cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into individual serving cups. Chill.
3. Top with a dollop of NESTLE Cream before serving. Sprinkle MILO on top for garnish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment