Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to Keep the Reproductive Organs Healthy


 

1. Thoroughly wash your external sex organs using soap and water every day.
2. Be  sure your underwear is clean before wearing them.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day or as often as needed.
 4. Change your underwear everyday  or as often needed.
5.  Avoid  eating   too  much  fatty and salty foods.
6. Avoid smoking.
7. Wash your underwear properly.
8. Do not expose yourself too much sun.
9. Keep your underwear in a clean cabinet after pressing.
10. If you can avoid, do not use toilets in public places.
11. Stay away from person who have  colds  , bronchitis.
12. Stay away from places where air is dirty.
13. Urinate as you feel you have empty your bladder.
14. Take a bath every day.
15. Wear only your own underwear.
          

9 comments:

Anonymous said...       June 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM  

Thank you for the answer that is so much big grade for us

online diary said...       December 28, 2012 at 11:31 PM  

Online diaries have existed since at least 1994. As a community formed, these publications came to be almost exclusively known as online journals. Today they are almost exclusively called blogs, though some differentiate by calling them personal blogs.

Anonymous said...       June 21, 2013 at 7:47 AM  

is angel a first honor because she really answer it correctly

OnlinePersonalDiary said...       July 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM  

Thanks for you feed backs...I can't access my blog account now cause I forgot the password :(

Unknown said...       June 29, 2014 at 6:49 PM  

Thanks its very helpful to me thank you verh much 😄😃😃

Anonymous said...       July 7, 2014 at 2:22 AM  

thanks for the answer it help me lot

Anonymous said...       November 21, 2015 at 5:49 AM  

we are the same

Anonymous said...       September 6, 2016 at 2:28 AM  

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I REALLY NEED THESE ANSWER FOR MY ASSIGNMENT

Anonymous said...       September 6, 2016 at 2:31 AM  

and by the way I bet your an honor student

Post a Comment