Hi! My name is Angel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Please subscribe to my blog to receive update.
Thanks again and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Robots for Elderlies


Japanese scientist have thought of a new use robots to take care of the elderly. Elderly people often suffer from forgetfulness. A "REMINDER ROBOT" was designed to help elderly remember where they put items such as medicines, or activities they have already done. The robot watches every move of its owner. It gives a warning if its owner tries to do something he or she already done.

1 comments:

juliet said...       April 16, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Yes sure this will help some people ease the burden of taking care of their olds. Forgetfulness is something we can't control on old age.

Post a Comment